We are currently seeking a Jr. Control Engineer whose responsibilities and job descriptions are as follows. U.S.A candidates only.
* Assist in troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems pertaining to control systems.
* Calibration of instrument controls.
* Programming controls using various manufacturer’s APIs.
* Configuring discrete industrial controllers
* With limited supervision, this position will apply knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, physics, and electronics to calibrate, troubleshoot, maintain and/or repair a variety of Measurement and Test Equipment to ensure measurement accuracy.
* Support and provide technical assistance for quality control in metrology laboratories and conformance to international standards.
* Communicate with clients, vendors, or managerial personnel in resolving problems and incorporating modifications, and coordinate with and assist manufacturing areas in solving problems and fulfill needs.
* Assist IPS personnel that provide calibration and maintenance support of pharmaceutical and biotech process equipment, facility systems, utilities and/or QC laboratory equipment.
* Assist in performing basic operations such as filter and lubricant changes.
* Must be able to carry out and follow instructions given by others, including IPS management.
* Must be able to follow SOPs, and documentation requirements for various client sites.
* Perform basic maintenance of process machinery.
* This position assumes that training for calibration and preventive maintenance for process equipment will be given by IPS management.
* Mechanical and/or electronics experience to assist/support calibration and maintenance activities at client sites.
* Must be able to work with basic hand and power tools.
* Must be able to work in a manner safe to yourself and others.
* Must be capable of working independently and with others.
* Must be able to recognize and identify failed components of systems and machines that you directly support, to document such failed components, report same to IPS management, and to client representatives.
* Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, climb ladders, wear personal protective equipment (respirators, PAPs, ect), read and write English.
* Travel, overtime and weekend work may be required occasionally.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Must pass background check
* Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
* Medical and Dental
* 401K retirement account
* Profit sharing plan
* Paid time vacation and sick leave
* Paid holiday schedule
* Life insurance
* Fun and interesting work environment
* … and more
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also visit our web site at http://www.ips-us.com/
International Process Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2020 International Process Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved