International Process Solutions provides pharmaceutical and biotech industries with calibration and preventive maintenance of process equipment, facility systems, utilities and QC laboratory equipment support. We are also an exclusive factory authorized OEM representative for several lines of pharmaceutical process equipment.
We are currently seeking a Data Entry Specialist who will be responsible for processing work orders or calibration certificates into a calibration database, maintain the database, answer phone calls and others.
* Enter data from field work orders or calibration certificates to our calibration database.
* Maintain the database for accuracy.
* Generate client monthly calibration reports.
* Assist in coordinating test equipment for use by Field Service Technicians.
* Contact Clients, Vendors, and Field Service Technicians as required.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Detailed and fast learners.
* Experience in using Met/Team, GAGEtrak, Blue Mountain, Maximo, or SAP is a plus.
* GMP experience is a plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English) are required.
* Minimum education: high school diploma.
* Quality Assurance experience is a plus.
* Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401K retirement account
* Profit sharing plan
* Paid time vacation and sick leave
* Paid holiday schedule
* Life insurance
* Fun and interesting work environment
* … and more
International Process Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
©2020 International Process Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved